Last week I had the opportunity to attend a Global VSAT Forum (GVF) conference, chaired by ip.access partner Huckworthy, on the topic of cellular backhaul. The GVF typically looks to promote the satellite communications industry, and given the overlap in vertical markets between satellite and small cells, their invite to attend a cellular focused event was too good to refuse. The day consisted of around 15 speakers from industry (including our own Nick Johnson), each talking on a topic roughly aligned to the conference subject of satellite backhauling for cellular. As each speaker presented and then engaged in Q&A with...
Subscribe for the latest updates
- Placing the spotlight on neutral host and spectrum sharing @ Mobile World Congress 2017
- Urban and rural small cells: Are operators fighting the wrong battle?
- Exploring real world use cases for small cell neutral host
- Enhancing indoor coverage: The spectrum sharing opportunity
- Shared Spectrum Makes Everyone a Mobile Operator (and that’s a good thing)