It’s been a busy week for CBRS. Hot on the heels of a note from our respected competitor Spidercloud, Brocade also promotes their CBRS plans. The world of spectrum licensing is evolving fast. Well, fast compared to the normally glacial pace of regulatory change. The shared spectrum model the FCC has embraced for CBRS is the most advanced of several current models, including Licensed Shared Access (LSA) in Europe, and TV-Whitespace globally. From a certain angle, in a bright light, with your eyes screwed up tight, you can see CBRS’ lineage back to the shared access model that emerged in...
Subscribe for the latest updates
- Placing the spotlight on neutral host and spectrum sharing @ Mobile World Congress 2017
- Urban and rural small cells: Are operators fighting the wrong battle?
- Exploring real world use cases for small cell neutral host
- Enhancing indoor coverage: The spectrum sharing opportunity
- Shared Spectrum Makes Everyone a Mobile Operator (and that’s a good thing)