Recently on the Telegraph online, I saw an article on the next round of spectrum licensing in the UK. The UK Government has committed to release 500MHz of public sector spectrum by 2020, and this move is part of that. There are two bands being released – 40MHz at 2.35 – 2.39GHz, which I think has to be part of TDD Band 40, and 150MHz above 3.41GHz which could be part of TDD band 40, or conceivably part of FDD band 22. Ip.access sells licensed radio kit, right? More licensed spectrum equals more sales of radios to use it, right?...
Subscribe for the latest updates
- Placing the spotlight on neutral host and spectrum sharing @ Mobile World Congress 2017
- Urban and rural small cells: Are operators fighting the wrong battle?
- Exploring real world use cases for small cell neutral host
- Enhancing indoor coverage: The spectrum sharing opportunity
- Shared Spectrum Makes Everyone a Mobile Operator (and that’s a good thing)