Last week was a busy week in the small cells world. The Small Cells Americas conference was held in Dallas, co-located with the Small Cells Backhaul, and Carrier WiFi Americas. Not only that, the quarterly plenary meeting of the Small Cell Forum overlapped with one of the days of the conference. And not content with that, ETSI’s Mobile Edge Computing initiative (kicked off in September) had the first meeting of its Industry Specification Group (ISG) in Munich the same week!
Subscribe for the latest updates
- Placing the spotlight on neutral host and spectrum sharing @ Mobile World Congress 2017
- Urban and rural small cells: Are operators fighting the wrong battle?
- Exploring real world use cases for small cell neutral host
- Enhancing indoor coverage: The spectrum sharing opportunity
- Shared Spectrum Makes Everyone a Mobile Operator (and that’s a good thing)