Happy New Year! With the AWS-3 auction in the US reaching round 247 as I write, and $44bn already committed, new spectrum is still in the headlines in 2015. The NTIA continues in its mission to release US Federal spectrum holdings , reading a bit like the UK regulator Ofcom in a recent blog about UK spectrum. Yes, we’re looking to free up some spectrum. No we haven’t done it yet, but we promise we will real soon. The new bit, I think, is this “spectrum sharing” angle, which ironically too has a retro feel – harking back to the...
Subscribe for the latest updates
- Taking stock – the importance of connectivity
- Placing the spotlight on neutral host and spectrum sharing @ Mobile World Congress 2017
- Urban and rural small cells: Are operators fighting the wrong battle?
- Exploring real world use cases for small cell neutral host
- Enhancing indoor coverage: The spectrum sharing opportunity