The Small Cell Forum Industry Awards has to be my favourite time of the year in the ‘small cell world’. There’s a certain excitement in the air when you have all the top players in the ecosystem compete for recognition while at the same time cheer each other on as the winners get announced and make their way to the podium. This year’s SCF awards had a staggering 65+ submissions from which the independent panel of judges selected the deserving winners. The Forum themed this year’s evening as ‘The Night of a Thousand Stars’ and it surely felt that way...
Subscribe for the latest updates
- Taking stock – the importance of connectivity
- Placing the spotlight on neutral host and spectrum sharing @ Mobile World Congress 2017
- Urban and rural small cells: Are operators fighting the wrong battle?
- Exploring real world use cases for small cell neutral host
- Enhancing indoor coverage: The spectrum sharing opportunity