We’re pleased to announce our involvement in the 5G-PPP affiliated Horizon 2020 Project SESAME. Building on the fundamentals for virtualised, de-centralised RAN, multi-operator deployment and edge intelligence, the SESAME consortium has a great mix of players from around Europe. Led by the Greek operator OTE, our group includes large and small vendors, research institutes, universities and consultancies, to solve the technical and economic issues arising in next-generation mobile networks. As the project culminates in a practical demonstration, ip.access’ product line and market positioning will gain a massive boost, feeding into European industry and global consumer experience as 4G networks complete...
Subscribe for the latest updates
- Placing the spotlight on neutral host and spectrum sharing @ Mobile World Congress 2017
- Urban and rural small cells: Are operators fighting the wrong battle?
- Exploring real world use cases for small cell neutral host
- Enhancing indoor coverage: The spectrum sharing opportunity
- Shared Spectrum Makes Everyone a Mobile Operator (and that’s a good thing)