London, May 12, 2016: Independent companies took centre stage in London last night at the Small Cell Forum’s annual awards ceremony. I’d say it’s the equivalent to the ‘Oscars’ for the Small Cells Industry, where any company which carries weight in the small cell space, would have a seat at the table. For ip.access it was night of company and personal triumph. The company’s new VIPER platform won the prestigious Judges’ Choice Award while Founder and CTO Nick Johnson collected the Outstanding Contribution to the Industry Award in recognition of his long-term leadership and role in the Forum over many...
Subscribe for the latest updates
- Taking stock – the importance of connectivity
- Placing the spotlight on neutral host and spectrum sharing @ Mobile World Congress 2017
- Urban and rural small cells: Are operators fighting the wrong battle?
- Exploring real world use cases for small cell neutral host
- Enhancing indoor coverage: The spectrum sharing opportunity